Monday, May 24, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
The following were elected:
Prioress: Sis. Elvira Sagat, TOCarm.
1st Councilor: Bro. Rodolfo Ilo, TOCarm.
2nd Councilor: Sis. Visitacion Sta. Maria, TOCarm.
Secretary: Sis. Cristina Guillerme, TOCarm.
Treasurer: Bro. Jerome Figueroa, TOCarm.
Director of Formation: Sis. Fredeswinda Poblacion, TOCarm.
The election was supervised by Sis. Sally Castro, TOCarm (National Coordinator) and Bro. Ruel Santos, TOCarm (2nd Councilor, TOC National Council)
Sis. Sally tallying the votes in front of the community
Silent prayer at the chapel
- Elijah and Mount Carmel - Fr. Marlon Lacal, O.Carm., Ph.D.
- Edith Stein and the Science of the Cross - Bro. Sheldon Tabile, O.Carm., Ph.D. cand.
- Titus Brandsma and the Beauty of Carmel - Fr. Rico Ponce, O.Carm., Ph.D., S.Th.D. and Marissa Alcantara, Ph.D. cand.
- John of the Cross and Spiritual Canticle - Fr. Mariano Agruda III, OCD, M.A.
- Therese of the Child Jesus and the Story of a Soul - Bro. Froilan Torres, OCDS, M.A.
- Teresa of Avila and the Way of Perfection - Dr. Victoria Parco, ndv, Ph.D.
The spirituality course was attended by Lay Carmelites who will form part of the National Formation Team and will give these to the local communities. The following delegates were sponsored by the TOC National Council and the TOC Province of St. Joseph:
- Rossana Garcia, TOCarm (Tanay/sponsored by National)
- Louie Barrientos, TOCarm (Bacoor/sponsored by National)
- Pol Gregorio, TOCarm (Alido/sponsored by Province of St. Joseph)
- Rose Perol, TOCarm (Sta. Maria/sponsored by Province of St. Joseph)
- Arnold Alcala (Alido/sponsored by Province of St. Joseph)
- Dory Munsayac (Baliuag/sponsored by Province of St. Joseph)